Thursday, August 17, 2006

How to Be Charming

We can’t articulate it, but we know a charming person when we see one.  It’s that person at the party who seems to know everybody.  He works the crowd with such ease and has a positive aura about him, and everybody just seems drawn to him like steel to a magnet.  He leaves people thinking “What a great guy!” and seems to have it all together.
        I would be a fool if I wrote an article on how to be charming if I wasn’t charming to begin with. I don’t mean to say I’m the most charming man on the face of the earth, but I do have my moments.  I’ve reflected back on those moments, studied other charismatic people, read books on the subject, and asked other charismatic people to share their insights on this elusive trait.  You know what I learned?  Charisma is not genetic.  It can be learned. Read more

Tags: , ,


Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!
Google
 
Web eshwar123.blogspot.com

Comments on "How to Be Charming"